Wednesday, May 13, 2009

8x8 Wednesday

Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Beach Trip This Weekend
2. Friend's Wedding
3. Becoming a Teacher
4. Memorial Day Weekend w/ My Parents
5. Getting an Acceptance Letter in July
6. BB King Concert
7. Graduating in Two Years
8. Becoming an aunt

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Worked
2. Grilled Chicken
3. Watered My Flowers
4. Watched the Braves Game on TV
5. Started Packing for the Beach
6. Set Up the Mosquito Magnet
7. Hung Out On the Deck
8. Read A Magazine

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Graduate Early
2. Make More Money
3. Lose The Extra Weight I've Gained
4. Run A Marathon
5. Travel The World
6. See My Family More
7. Surf
8. See My Brother More Often

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Bones
2. House
3. Lost
4. How I Met Your Mother
5. Two And A Half Men
6. The Office
7. 30 Rock
8. Anything on HGTV

8 Favorite Foods:
1. Steak
2. Crab Claws
3. Lasagna
4. Hamburger/Mushroom Pizza
5. Grilled Cheese
6. French Toast
7. Chicken Noodles & Mashed Potatoes
8. Calamari

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. Mexico
2. Bahamas
3. Paris
4. Italy
5. Ireland
6. Hawaii
7. Australia
8. Costa Rica

No comments: