Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Another Wonderful Week...16 Now


Okay well I am closer to Week 17 now but I figure I will still give everyone an update. Especially today since I got to see TBone today! We are both doing wonderful and TBone was pretty active today. I did get stuck though by a needle. I wasn't going to get the flu shot but since I am in the schools two days a week around little kids I thought it would be best to go ahead and get it. I hope I don't regret it. The appointment was very short and sweet again. And I didn't have to wait as long! I scheduled my next appointment to see my Dr. for 4 weeks and tomorrow I have to call and schedule the big ultrasound when we will find out the sex. I don't actually get this done with my Dr. but somewhere else where they will do a 3D Ultrasound so I will really have a good picture of the baby.

I also made sure to find out exactly where I was for weight gain. I know it's not that important but I do want to be conscious of what I am gaining. So I started at 138 and today I was at 143. I also am not sure how soon the belly button pops out but mine is not as much of an "inny" as it was.

TBone is the size of a large avocado. The eyebrows, hair and eye lashes are also filling in and the taste buds are forming. I can't wait until I can actually feel the little kicks and punches. It could be any day now even though I am thinking it could still be a few weeks. The weeks go by so quickly though and I can't believe we are almost half way there. I told this to the Mister the other day and I think he was a little shocked. I can't imagine how unreal this is still probably to him. I am sure once he knows the sex and can feel the baby move things will really seem real. I guess even some days I'm not sure if I think it's all that real.

So even though it's not a great picture here is our little TBone. It's a profile of the face and if you look closely you can see the nose and an ear. Notice this baby has a large head, well still pretty small considering the he is just the size of an avocado :)


No comments: